A LITTLE TEST
Choose the correct verb in each of the following sentences.
Keep track of your score.
Any score less than 10 is unaccepable.
1. We (did, done) some new work today.
2. The players (began, begun) the game today.
3. We had (came, come) home early.
4. I (did, done) my homework at school today.
5. He (doesn't, don't) come here often.
6. (May, Can) I borrow your coat?
7. We (came, come) here last week for a picnic.
8. I have (began, begun) my lessons today.
9. You (can, may) have my pen.
10. I always (bring, fetch) my lunch to work.
The word for today is "surreptitious".
Define "surreptitious" and use it in a sentence.