Friday, November 27, 2009

GO FOR BROKE

F.Y.I

I gladly accept comments on any posting that I make but I will not accept comments that include advertising or links to other sites.
This blog is meant to be a teaching tool, not a free billboard for advertisers, regardless of their worth.
If advertisers wish to place ads on my blog, they can make arrangements by contacting me and expressly stating their intent and willingness to compensate me accordingly; I am not opposed to capitalism.



BREAK/BROKE/BROKEN

Explain the correct uses of the words "break", "broke" and "broken".
What part of speech is each word? Be very specific.
Identify the misuses of these words.
Create a sentence for each word to illustrate its correct meaning and use.


TODAY'S WORD

The word for today is "fatalism".
What part of speech is "fatalism"?
Define "fatalism" and use it in a sentence.
Identify three other forms of the word. Create a sentence for each word.


CORRECTIONS & EXPLANATIONS

Corrections and explanations for this week's entries will be posted Sunday.

No comments: