Monday, July 16, 2007

SOME MORE PRO WORK

A PROBLEM
My last two entries, for reasons that are beyond me, were posted in the archival section. Thus the corrections for last week's work seem to be hidden. Check the archival section for those posts. "Sorry 'bout that!"


"HERE WE GO AGAIN..."

RE: NASCAR RACE
"It wouldn't be him that finished first."
Brent Lale, A Channel Sports Report, Sunday, July 15, 2007, 11:24 pm.

RE: THE SCENE
"Here's the thing. I'm delicate. Delicate and lazy."
"Frankly it frightens me. Which is why I never should have boughta house."
Trevor Wilhelm, "Life, interrupted", The Windsor Star. Monday, July 16, 2007.

TODAY'S WORD
I like the sound and feel of this word.

The word for today is "putridity".
Define the word and use it, in any of its forms, in a sentence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't be him who finished first.

"delicate and lazy" is not a complete sentence. there is no noun. there is no verb.

"which" is a question word. "that is why i never should have bought a house"