Wednesday, May 16, 2007

CHANGES

NEW STRUCTURE & PRESENTATION

Now that this blog is operating with some facility, I am going to change the format.
I will publish new entries Mondays through Fridays and will add the corrections and explanations on the weekends.
The concept will remain the same. I will offer examples of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors, especially those that professionals make, and will challenge you to correct them.
The desire will remain: to get rid of poor language usage and to encourage all of us to never accept mediocrity.
I am also going to change the template that governs the page image you see because I like variety.


BIAS/PREJUDICE

What is the difference between bias and prejudice?

TODAY'S WORD

The word for today is abstruce. (This is a great sounding word.)
Define the word and use it in a sentence.

No comments: